Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

mental health

what is mental health a person’s condition with regard to their psychological and emotional well-being 

When i am angry  I think of  bad stuff! 
                  happy play with  my friends on the game  
                stressed  when I am playing my ps 4 

how do i deal with my emotions I think about car's 

whos the best person to talk to about this at home and at school my parents  my parents  are easy to talk to and they listen and at school it is mark because he helps with other problems 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about