Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

THE LIFE OF THE SHOE!!

What my shoe do when I am not near them


Hi my name is skechers I have been in heaps of stuff i have been on a motorbike m m I have been in a drag car i have been in a drift car and a backpack😐 and have been in mud and i have been use for PE and I smell bad after that😣 when my owner is go i have a party with all of the shoes in the neighbor hood BUT I DO NOT LIKE MR SCHOOL SHOE! HE IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SCHOOL WORK😴 one of my friends  are cameing  to my party his name is Nike air max

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about