Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

my poem

      This song is   about me yes yes it is i am boy yes yes i am i like car O O O  
yes! I do drag racing and i like it yes yes i do just like
didgeridoo and i we to  Australia and i saw a snake
s s s s and when i go to the drags the cars go off the
cars run on methanol it smells gooood gooood gooood  and the girl said i
am going to win and i said bye bye i am going to get a win and some chicken
chicken chicken dinner dinner o o o o o yes yes  some some chicken chicken
dinner dinner and it was the morning the the morning yes yes yes that is what i
said the morning and I woke up and I  got some breakfast I got some coco
pops mmmm mmmm ze coco pops are so so sweet and I got in to my bed and i
went to sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i had a Dream going to
MC mmmmM MC and i woke  up What that whole thing Was a dream


THE END!
                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about