Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

My Character Strengths

We had to go an a website and do a quiz asking questions about our strengths. A character strength is something that you are good at. These are my character strengths.

1. Humour- I am  good at seeing the funny side of life and making people laugh.

2. Gratitude- I appreciate the small things in life.

3. Love- I listen and show I care and make people feel important so I am really good at building strong relationships.

4. Bravery- I do things even if I am scared and I am  afraid.

5.  Curiosity- I ask alot of questions because I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about