Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

WHAT I DID IN THE HOLIDAYS ;)

In the holidays I did my PB in my drag car I did 167 mph  and after drag racing me and my mum and dad and my dads friend and and one of my friend we  to the pub and me and my friend got a ginger beer and we played pool I had a game of pool with my friend and he won and my dad had a game of pool with my friend and my dad lost and my grandad had a game of pool with my friend and my grandad lost and on friday I went to  hamner with my mum we went in the pool's  and went in a cool cool maze! In the maze we needed to find clues which where hidden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about