Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

TERM 3 NEW BUILDINGS 😃

  To day I am going to writing about or new buildings we moved in on monday 


                                                 

When I walked into our  new buildings I saw... heaps! of colours and furniture and  TVs and two! kitchen. 

When I walked into our new buildings I thought... I didn't  really like it because all of the other buildings look the same! 

When I walked into our new buildings I felt... shocked! and a little bit cold because there was no! heat pumps and it was  really colourful and big! and the 

teachers have there own hangout spot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about