Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

music update 😀

the last couple of weeks we have been planning to make a movie about the three little pigs, now we are staring to put the movie together. 

During our music lessons we have been working on our movies. 

Our movie is based on the 3 little pigs. In our group we have 6 people who are, Jaz

 In charge of the filming),

 Rory (Wolf), Keyana (pig), Chloe

 (pig), Anneleise (pig) and my role is the narrator. 


The the moment my group is upto finishing off our video so Jaz can edit the video and ready for presenting, 

I'll keep you updated...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rory, I have enjoy being in the same group as you. I think about next time you should put your writing bigger about it's a bit little. I am really like how you say what we are in the movie and that you'll going to keep us a updated. I really hope our movie is going to be interesting. thank you Rory for share this to me.
    by Keyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Rory its Jamie.

    I have read your post and I was amazed with how good it was and all the punctuation. i am exited for your movie to come out and all edited. maybe you can make the text black next time? just a question do you know when it will be up on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about