Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

PRODIGY :-)

                                                                 PRODIGY!!!!

I  like PRODIGY because it is not a normal maths game it has maths in it a FUN you can play  if your friends here is some pictures for you guys 



here is the loading screen 









his is the starting of the game











you can play as home or school 





















his is the settings 
















his are your friends list 










you just run up to  a  animal  and you verse it  

















his  is your spells 








YES I GOT IT  RIGHT









BYE GUYS 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rory it's Skye from Waikowhai Primary School. Prodigy is a great maths game and I love it too! I liked how you screen shot of what you have to do and what there is. Maybe next you could check your spelling or check that the sentence make sense because it says "his is you spell", I don't understand. Maybe you could come and visit my blog at http://wpsskyep.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later-Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rory, My name is Katipa, I am a year 7 in Paihia School. I remember the last time I commented on your blog. I really liked when you blogged about Prodigy. I agree with you because Prodigy is a well managed game and it helps me increase my multiplication, division, subtraction and addition facts.
    May I ask you something? Which grade are you in maths?.
    I also like how you put a tutorial on your blog to show other people how to play the game. It might’ve been better for you to make a video to make the tutorial easier to understand.
    This reminded me of how much I liked playing Prodigy. I was also close to reaching level 8O.
    Thankyou for posting this on your blog and wish you no stress when you’re playing it, Bye!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rory.
    I like how you really enjoy Prodigy. This blog post has lots of information for your audience. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about