Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

              Winter Acrostic Poem!

Sup everyone in class we have been doing things around Winter so I did a Winter Acrostic poem. 



Here is a screen shot of my acrostic poem: ;-) 

Image result for winter the nameImage result for what starts with I for winter
W Winter is cold


I Icicles


N Nice warm jacket


T Taste  hot chocolate


G Ggs are white as snow

R reindeer    
Image result for what starts with I for winter gif

That's all for today I hope you all like the picture...
BYYYYEEEEEE ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. Great job mate,
    I like how you made the headings stand out.
    I also love the description to the letters.
    The picture is beautiful.
    Awesome work.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about