I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 8 and in 2021 I will be a year 9. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Reading project FING!
INTRODUCTION
I chose to read david walliams book ''FING'
This book is about a girl who gets everything she wants but still wanted more
DLO
REFLECTION
Good and funny book
SOURCES
https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/?s=fing
QUESTION
What do you think your parents would do if you behaved like Murtle?
I know what mine would do 😐
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about